Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Journey Begins

I leave tomorrow for New Zealand! Hurray! I am still in the midst of packing and my room is in shambles, so, naturally, it seemed productive to blog :).
It is unreal that I will begin my greatest adventure in less than 24 hours. I have in no way begun to process what it will mean for me and my life. I am still trying to make sure I did not forget anything! I will be a different person in 6 months and, hopefully, I will be wiser, more worldly, and more adaptable. I am excited about this journey, but I know it will be difficult at times, so prayer is greatly appreciated.
Talk to you on the other side!

1 comment:

  1. 'Ello Alyssa!!! Hope you made it safe and sound to New Zealand. The States already miss you! I hope everything is going well and I hope to read some updates soon on all the adventures you're having! Relax and have tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete